To return the batwings to automatic operation, there are two options.
1. Insert key in the ignition. Cycle it three times between on and off (don't start the car), and on the fourth cycle, leave the key in the "on" position
2. Push and hold the bat wing button on the center console until the bat wings lower completely.
- or -
1. Push and hold the bat wing button on the center console
2. While holding the button, turn the ignition on, the bat wings will start to lower, continue to hold the button until the wings lower completely.
3. The batwings are now in automatic mode.